1.08.2011

school. school... school?


well. this week we went back to school!
it has been so much fun.
i loved seeing all my friends again!
*****
on monday.
i actually woke up early enough to get to school on time!
i was reminded of an assignment due soon.. National History Fair.
i have chosen to do a web site!
*****
on tuesday.
i slept in.
i handed out bracelet's that i got for a few of my friends!
*****
on wednesday.
i slept in.
nothing really happened.. besides having 3 tests..
*****
on thursday.
i slept in again! ~wink wink~
it was a fun A day, especially when I get out at 1PM.
*****
on friday.
ha. i slept in again!
i had another test.. ~that i aced~
and i talked one of my teachers into letting my class watch school of rock!
*****
that was my week back to school!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I bet the bracelets you got from Mexico were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there seems to be a theme here...

    please, stop sleeping in!!!

    ReplyDelete