1.01.2011

party in the.. U.S.A.

i hopped off the plane at LAX SLC!
*****
well.. airplanes now have wifi!
lucky for me, for christmas and new years, it was free!
so my whole family really enjoyed the plane ride!
~but you have to be in the U.S. to have wifi, so we waited for about an hour~
*****
~for example~ kj loved his new iPad!


myla loved her new iPhone!


i wish i could just hop on the next flight to Mexico
it's not to fun going from sand..

to snow..

my family and i, immediately went home to bundle up in multiple layers of shirts.. and pants!
i personly put on fuzzy socks ~wink wink
but now.. we are home, and just waiting for school to start back up!
..
i hope you all had a fabulous new year!!!!!
it's officially 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Uber jealous Kian! You little lucky duck :D I can't wait to see you tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick question for you....
    what template do you use?
    i love the fact that your blog takes up my whole computer screen and want bigger space to fill on my blog..
    if you know... let me know:)
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete