12.30.2010

deliciousness in a bundt pan!

another favorite cake of mine is.. "the best chocolate cake EVER!"


recipe..

{ingredients}

1 yellow cake mix

1 small box of instant chocolate pudding

1/2 a cup of sugar {make sure to remove lumps wiht a wire wisk}

{add}

3/4 cup vegetable oil

3/4 cup water

3 eggs

1 cup of sour cream

1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips {i prefer ghiradelli}

{stir for 2 minutes, with a electrical mixer}

bake in a greased bundt pan for 60 minutes in a 350 degree oven

take out of oven and let cool for 15 minutes

sprinkle powerdered sugar on top

and ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute header! I'm a nerd but I'm literally sitting here with a lump in my throat and watery eyes. I dance in my heart everyday. I love that I get to teach but I miss actually dancing soooo much. Never take a minute of dance for granted :)

    I love your posts this far and will continue to peek in on your blog :)

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love, yours and your moms blog. super cute
    (check out mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!! Tonight we were in search for a GOOD chocolate cake in Orem. And... We gave up, so thank you for such yummy recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for this recipe. It looks wonderful and I'm going to make it tomorrow after church.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete